9th Day of Christmas...

>> Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Free, free, free. Its free stuff from Lilybee Design. Post a comment below, for a chance to win free prizes.


Can you believe we are on the 9th day of Christmas?

On this 9th day of Christmas Lilybee gave to me...
One of each of the rub-ons from all Lilybee Collections!!!

Lilybee Design offers unique 12 x 12 Rub-on sheets and they are simply to die for!!! They could be yours...yup all of them! See you tonight!!!






45 comments:

jenney,  December 22, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

LOVE, LOVE the Happiness and Joy rub ons. Sooo pretty!

Diana,  December 22, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

These rubons are awesome! I can just picture all the great layouts I could do with these!

yyam,  December 22, 2009 at 4:56 AM  

These rub-ons look fabulous! Thanks for the chance to win!

ruth,  December 22, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

I've never tried Lily Bee rub-ons before and I'd love to! :)

Katie Burnett,  December 22, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

me me me!!! I love the rub ons! They go on so smoothly and they are so cute!!!!

Ann Cicilie,  December 22, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

I would love to win those rub-ons :)

the mustik,  December 22, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

another fantastic giveaway
thanks

Anonymous,  December 22, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

Love to try your rub ons
merry christmas

isa dona,  December 22, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

love the colors !
thanks for the great giveaway

Amber,  December 22, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

I love these rub-ons!! =)

Gale,  December 22, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

I've never seen rubons as nice as the ones in this post.

julie.schellin,  December 22, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Lovely rubons! I stink at using rubons, but maybe some free goodies might help me practice my skillz! :)

Anonymous,  December 22, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Merry Christmas! It's getting close!

Diana Waite,  December 22, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

I didn't even know you had rubons! These look GREAT!

Unknown,  December 22, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Loving all the birds...so cute!

Ami,  December 22, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Rub-ons rock!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Scott Franson Photography,  December 22, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

They are beautiful !
Claudia F.
scfranson@chibardun.net

Wendy Kwok,  December 22, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

These rubons are the best! I love them

Cynthia Baldwin,  December 22, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

What an awesome giveaway! Thanks for being so generous this Christmas season!!

Scrappyjo,  December 22, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

What fun rub ons! They would be gret to have!

Carina Lindholm,  December 22, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Lovely rubons!!
Merry christmas♥

Janet's Joy,  December 22, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

How super would it be to own all these rubons!

Anonymous,  December 22, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Love these, they are all so beautiful!

daizie,  December 22, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

yay yay yay!!!! I LOVE those rubbies!!! those are awesome!! pick me!! Pick me!!! ♥♥♥ -- Bethany

Olivia,  December 22, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

All such nice designs & I love that they rub-off easily :)

Avital,  December 22, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Ooh, I LOVE these rub-on sheets. Maybe my favorite Lilybee product :) (not that it's easy to pick one type...)

Unknown,  December 22, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Love these! Thanks so much for the chance!

Sandy,  December 22, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

These rub-ons are the BEST! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Jenni,  December 22, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

how fun! I love all of these.

Unknown,  December 22, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Love those rubons! Thanks for the opportunity!

Jill Oriente,  December 22, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

I'm not usually a rub-on person, but I would love to try them!

Post a Comment