Lisa Dickinson-November Guest Designer

>> Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thrilled to have Lisa Dickinson as our November Guest Designer! Her work is amazing and I am thrilled to see what she created with Lily Bee products. Enjoy the eye candy!


Must Have Scrapbook Supply? Patterned paper

When & why did you start scrapbooking? In 1998 when a friend took me to a Creative Memories Party.

Guilty Pleasures: shoe shopping and lattes

Two things you want very badly at this moment: a new lens for my camera and a shopping spree at J Crew

3 items that are in your purse: lip gloss, crayons, Halloween candy

Favorite Scrapbook Technique/ or Style: photos with white borders!

When do you feel most creative? Usually when life is too busy for me to scrapbook!

Do you snack while you scrapbook? Not usually

Do you have a scrapbook confession? I am horrible about putting my pages in albums. I have a giant stack in my office about ready to topple over!

Jobs you've had? dishwasher, baker's assistant, secretary, nanny, copywriter, graphic artist

Favorite TV Shows? LOST, Glee, What Not To Wear

What are you listening to right now? The album Simple Times by Joshua Radin


Ride 'Em Cowboy
The title was cut from the font Arial Black. I added the circle of paper and the circular rub-on to add some curves into the design.

patterned paper, rub ons (Lily Bee)
foam letters (American Crafts)
ribbon (Jillibean Soup)


My Punkins
I stitched strips of patterned paper to the background paper and topped them with my photos, a rub-on, and stamped letters cut from cardstock.

patterned paper, rub ons (Lily Bee)
stamps (Studio Calico)
punch (Fiskars)

Happy, Happy
I loved these die cuts and just added a rub on to the bottom edge to create a background for my mini photos, and a title as well!

patterned paper, die cuts, rub ons (Lily Bee)
ric rac (Melissa Frances)
tags (DMD Industries)
buttons, twine

A&A
I sketched a few flowers on the back side of these papers and then cut out the petals. After lightly inking the edges and bending them upward slightly, I arranged them on the page in a bouquet.

patterned paper, die cuts, rub ons (Lily Bee)
chipboard (American Crafts, All My Memories, Autumn Leaves)
ink (Stampin' Up)
buttons, date stamp


Twirl Girl
I knew these tulle flowers would be perfect on a page about my daughter's tutu. I stitched around my title and also stitched imperfect circles before adhering the flowers on top.

patterned paper, flowers (Lily Bee)
letter stickers (Making Memories)


Present Card
I cut the rub-on apart and rearranged the text before adhering it to the white cardstock. The bow is just an accordian-folded strip of paper bent into an arch and the present is a square mounted on foam squares.

patterned paper, rub ons (Lily Bee)

10 comments:

katrina November 10, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

just gorgeous work, lisa!!

Olivia November 10, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Beautiful creations, love them all!

Stacey Michaud November 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Yeah! Love Lisa! Sigh, what pretty work!

LisaDay November 10, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

Fabulous job as always Lisa!!

MelB November 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Congrats Lisa! Your projects are amazing!

Brenda Hurd November 11, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

beautiful projects Lisa!! And a two pager - you go girl........

Zarah November 13, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

Great job - they're super pretty!

Post a Comment