Friday's Fave's

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

WOW finding lost of fabulousness! I know that's not a word but that's the word to best describe what I've been seeing over at our Ning site and at Two Peas. Here is some eye candy for you:
Found this in the Two Peas Gallery by scrappygirljen. I thought it was so fun how she created the circles along the sides.

Here is one by GudRun again over at Two Peas. Simple and classy.

Melanie Blackburn's layout caught my eye over on our Ning site. I love the various papers layered under her photo.

The Vintage Poppy is so versatile for fall. I love how Jana Eubank used her Noel Mignon kit for a perfect Harvest page.

5 comments:

MelB October 23, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Oh what a nice surprise! Thank you!!! I love all the los featured! Beautiful work!!!

Jenni October 23, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Thanks again for featuring my layout! Each layout here is AMAZING! LB is so fun to work with!

Jill October 24, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

These are some of MY faves from the Ning site, too! There's SO much Lily Bee inspiration there. :)

Lori Gentile October 25, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Wow! I love all the layouts this week. They are so gorgeous!

Anonymous,  October 26, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

gorgeous finds!!! all of these layouts are stunning.

hugs,
sarah.

Post a Comment