A Little Audrey

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

This layout was done using the new Lily Bee Design Audrey line. I love this line because it's so versatile. It's so great for boys (and most certainly girls) with it's rich blacks, reds, blues and golds. For those of us with boys that struggle to find great paper, this is it. I can't wait to use this line for karate, pumpkin picking, school, lego play, train play, and much more...

Here my guys are cracking up with our photographer, Pascale Wowak. She always manages to catch their real personalities, which I love. I knew I wanted to do a layout about their close relationship. It is my great hope that they can always be this close and always be able to get each other howling with laughter with very little effort.



I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

3 comments:

Brenda Hurd August 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

love this for boys! So great!

Keri Lee Sereika August 8, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Oh this page is just too fun! I have seen quite a few layouts with small squares surrounding the photos and this Audrey line is PERFECT for it! Great LO!

matushka August 9, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

I can't wait to get my hands on these new lines... they look fab! Although I'm still enjoying my French Couture paper quite a bit! :)
http://esaravia.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

Post a Comment