Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

Hi everyone! Today is our favorite blog day of the week; Friday Faves. It's the day we get to feature what you do with Lily Bee Design products. An easy way to share your work with us, is to link us to it on any post. We, also, spend some time searching larger galleries, so be sure to mention Lily Bee when you are uploading. 


I love this layout by Hilde Janbroers. I love the sweet baby photo and the amazing layering. It's just wonderful! 

This layout by Raechelle Bellus, had me cracking up as soon as I saw it. I LOVE that she scrapped this moment of everyday life, so real and true. No doubt, this will be a fun layout to look back on in future years. I love the way she cut up the Double Dutch paper here. 

I think this layout by Gudrun Loennecken is so fun and whimsical. I adore the little trees and birds and how well everything works with the Lily Bee French Couture paper. 


Leah Killian made this adorable layout about her daughter's nicknames. I love that she chose to do a layout and journal about this. It's so easy to forget these things. I love all of the hand-cut details and how well the photos pop off the page and remain the focus. 

I love this layout by Jessica Lute. It's so simple and yet so full of detail. Unfortunately, I can relate to the subject matter, as well. Hmm, maybe it's a boy thing?

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend! 

5 comments:

gudrun May 8, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

Oh, how fun is this! Thank you for picking my LO along with all these beautiful creations! :) :)

Jo May 8, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Gorgeous work ladies!!!

Sue Lui May 12, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

What beautiful layouts! Here's mine, using the Three Little Birds collection: http://luv2scrap-pages.blogspot.com/2009/05/blue-skies.html

Anonymous,  May 14, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

So beautiful...

Here's a layout I made and wanted to share, I used the three little birds line!
http://decorativememories.blogspot.com/2009/05/im-still-here.html

Sue Lui May 14, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Here's another one I created using the Three Little Birds collection: http://luv2scrap-pages.blogspot.com/2009/05/escape.html

Post a Comment