Friday Faves

>> Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank you all so very much for linking your beautiful work this week,
I so appreciated looking at each and every project.
I thought that each Friday we would share our favorite two or three LB projects that we have spied on the web.
This week I had a hard time choosing, so I decided to share them all!

Link any projects you may have in the comments section and it may just be you that is featured each week!



First up is Lori Gentile.
Lori is actually now a part of the Lily Bee design team!
Lori linked this page using our Three Little Birds papers.
I think this project is so original, and it makes me happy!




Next we have Pearl.
Pearl sent us a couple of links and I just had to share this layout using French Couture papers.
It is all wrapped up like a beautiful gift, and the inking really makes it special.
See Pearl's other projects on her blog HERE.





Deanna loves LB products and sent us three links!
I just had to share this lovely layout, the sweet simplicity immediately put a smile on my face.
This layout uses the French Couture patterned papers and die cuts.





Marianne used Three Little Birds on some adorable pages,
i really like the pattern combinations and oversized flower she used here:



jacQ rocked the lily bee die cuts. This was my favorite of hers, using
French Couture. The layering is fantastic!



The super talented Kristii made five layouts using her Color Me Daisy kit.
I wanted to share this layout, using French Couture.
I love her bold pattern choices, this layout is just so beautiful.
Please check the Color Me Daisy gallery to see the rest of Kristii's LB creations.



Aimee is another Color Me Daisy Girl-
gosh those girls seriously did amazing things with Lily Bee.
Check out her blog HERE to see the rest of her layouts,
this is my absolute favorite. Then hand-cutting and layering of this French Couture paper is just to die for.




And last, but most certainly not least, is the crazy creative Jo!
I couldn't even believe my eyes when I saw this beautiful, intricate layout she made using french couture. Check out the individually cut flowers:



So there you have it, our Friday Faves!!
Please continue to link us to your Lily Bee projects!

Have a beautiful Easter Weekend.




p.s. raechelle- i wasn't able to see your layout you linked! if you get a chance, please link it again, we would love to see it!

15 comments:

Jo April 10, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

OMgosh, thanks so much for checking out my blog! but, the cake is not lily bee ... Its the layout below the cake that is Lily Bee ... which has just come into my lss and i loooove it. I am so sorry for any confusion ...
~jo

stephanie howell April 10, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

sorry, jo! i fixed it!
thought there were touches of three little birds on the cake, my mistake! i still love it though. ;)
xo

Lori Gentile April 10, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Congrats, everyone! I LOVE all the inspiration! So much gorgeous work here!

Jo April 10, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Stephanie ... darn now you have inspired me lol ... i think a new cake is in order as soon as i can get to the dollar store for more boxes! :)

Raechelle Bellus April 10, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Congratulations Lori! Your work is stunning, as is everyone else's! I love seeing what everyone has done with these papers. :)
Here is a link to 3 layouts I created today: http://raebellus.blogspot.com/ and here is the link to the layout I created last week. http://raebellus.blogspot.com/2009/04/stuff-to-share.html

Pearl April 11, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

Thanks much for featuring one of my current fave layouts - love love the LB French Couture line - & lovely to see other fab creations with this lovely line here !

Lori Gentile April 11, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Hi Rae! Long time!!! Thank you! I love your layout!!!

ellen s. April 11, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

gorgeous layouts! esp love that one by deanna!

Mara Campbell April 12, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Wonderful projects!! I just love your papers!!

Pearl April 12, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

I tried making my first Lily Bee card with a fun vintage image :

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1477291

TFL!

Yin April 13, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

hello,

love your line of products, and here's what i have created with your line.

http://noteworthy-yin.blogspot.com/2009/04/life-is-beautiful.html

Had fun creating!!

Jill April 13, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

So much eye candy -- love 'em all!

Anonymous,  April 16, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

really loving the lily bee patterned papers! i got a bunch in the april kenner road kits & had a ball using them for a bunch of layouts...you can check them out here:

http://gigikennedy.typepad.com/littlegi/2009/04/another-just-because.html

and here:
http://gigikennedy.typepad.com/littlegi/2009/04/love-this.html

happy thursday!

gigi

Jen Gall April 20, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

I played with my Lily Bee paper last night and I have to say I love it! Here's what I came up with...

http://www.tallyscrapper.com/scrapbook_gallery_view.php?layout_id=49367&view_page=1

Post a Comment